Advanced Model 3250 Single-Sample Osmometer
The premier research-oriented, single-sample freezing point osmometer designed for fast, accurate sample analysis and versatile operation.
Make an Enquiry
The Advanced® Model 3250 is a single-sample osmometer designed to provide fast, accurate test results using a 200-250 µL sample. It combines proven freezing point technology with the versatility of advanced sample processing capabilities in an osmometer that is both simple to operate and easy to maintain. It is ideally suited for routine osmolality testing in the clinical laboratory, and also for research applications in pharmaceutical, academic, and industrial laboratory settings.
- Freezing point technology – The industrypreferred method for determining sample concentration because it accounts for ALL solutes in solution
- Fast and reliable test results – With a 2-minute test time, the 3250 can quickly process samples and improve laboratory productivity with industry-leading accuracy and precision
- Versatile sample processing – The 3250’s test parameters can be optimized based on the sample type, making it ideal for analyzing complex aqueous mixtures including blood, serum, plasma, urine,cell culture, drug formulations, and many other nonbiological sample types
- Easy to use – With features including microprocessor control, a menu-driven display with push-button design, automatic calibration, and onboard statistical analysis, the 3250 combines world-class performance in a userfriendly package
- Flexible reporting options – The 3250 provides an onboard printer, optional bar code scanner, internal memory storage of test results, and the ability to export data to a PC
- Proven reliability – The 3250 system incorporates over 50 years of applied technology and expertise in the field of osmometry and is ideal for laboratories seeking greater control, minimal downtime, and higher productivity