Advanced Model 3320 Micro-Osmometer
The premier single-sample freezing point osmometer designed for fast, accurate results and simple operation.
Make an Enquiry
The Advanced® Model 3320 Micro-Osmometer is a single-sample osmometer designed to provide fast, accurate test results using a 20 µL sample. It combines proven freezing point technology with an elegant design that is both simple to operate and easy to maintain. It is ideally suited for routine osmolality testing in clinical diagnostic, pharmaceutical, and industrial laboratory settings.
- Freezing point technology – The industrypreferred method for determining sample concentration because it accounts for ALL solutes in solution
- Small sample size – Requires only a 20 µL sample and is perfectly suited for sample-limited applications
- Fast and reliable test results – With a 60- second test time, the 3320 can quickly process samples and improve laboratory productivity with industry-leading accuracy and precision
- Easy to use – With features including one-step sampling, a menu-driven interface, automatic calibration, and onboard statistical analysis, the 3320 combines world-class performance with a user-friendly package
- Proven reliability – The 3320 system incorporates over 50 years of applied technology and expertise in the field of osmometry and is ideal for laboratories seeking greater control, minimal downtime, and higher productivity
- Versatile sample processing – The 3320 is ideally suited for analyzing complex aqueous mixtures including blood,serum, plasma, urine, cell cultures, drug formulations, and many other nonbiological sample types