OsmoPRO is the newest addition to the Advanced Instruments family of freezing point osmometers. Designed specifically to meet the workflow demands of today’s busy laboratory, OsmoPRO provides rapid, accurate osmolality results with ease and efficiency.
Make an Enquiry
OsmoPRO® features a convenient turntable design for easy loading of up to 20 samples and requires only a small 20 µL sample volume. Featuring intuitive touch-screen operation and industry leading performance, OsmoPRO is ideally suited for mid- to high-volume laboratories that prefer to automate osmolality batch testing while improving laboratory efficiency and throughput. Generating Levy Jennings Charts for your quality control program is a breeze. In addition, OsmoPRO connects easily to LIS and data management systems via Ethernet connectivity. Multiple USB ports provide the ability to easily export data and other diagnostic log files. Future software upgrades are also available via USB. There has never been an osmometer more connected than OsmoPRO.
- 20-position turntable
- Requires only a small, 20 µL sample volume
- Intuitive touch-screen operation
- 90 second test time
- Industry-preferred freezing point depression method
- 75% increase in productivity compared to manual sample instruments for laboratories processing more than 15 samples per day
- On-board quality control including Levey-Jennings charts
- LIS capable
- Multiple USB ports provide the ability to easily export data
- Future software upgrades are available via a USB
- Barcode reader reduces transcription errors
- Integrated search functionality provides easy retrieval of test results
- Supervisor mode with password protection