Anoxomat System Anaerobic Chambers
For the cultivation of anaerobic, microaerophilic, and capnophilic bacteria.
Make an Enquiry
The Advanced® Anoxomat™ can create exact, repeatable conditions with gas mixtures that will always be within 0.5% of the required value. Conventional technology like gas chambers and gas bags can be resourceintensive, error-prone, and cumbersome to handle. But Anoxomat quickly creates anaerobic, microaerophilic, or capnophilic and hypoxic environments in jars using a reliable automated evacuation/replacement method.
- Rapid – Complete anaerobiasis in less than 3 minutes for unmatched organism quality and recovery
- Cost efficient – Anoxomat low gas consumption, maintenance, and minimal operating consumables ensure its return on investment over chambers and gasbags
- Quality Assurance Program (QAP) – performs leak tests and gas input test, plus confirms catalyst activity BEFORE incubation
- Data record – Optional User Traceability Program to document user ID, gas mixtures, and patient information
- Automatic, one-button operation – Process jars while you continue to work and increase your laboratory’s efficiency
- Superior environments – Other methods are marred by disadvantages such as late discovery of faulty jars and gas packs, slow anaerobiasis, and chemical waste
- Compact design – Large footprint chambers take up valuable lab space. Anoxomat is no bigger than a small microwave oven